Seacht gclár le rogha teanga Gaeilge nó Béarla.
DINOSAUR TRAIN embraces and celebrates the fascination that preschoolers have with both dinosaurs and trains while sparking an interest in Life Science, Natural History and Paleontology.
Featuring seven episodes!
Rogha Teanga: Gaeilge agus Béarla ar an DVD.
- I'm a T.rex: Buddy travels to Rexville on the Dinosaur Train and meets Dolores the Tyrannosaurus and her daughter Annie. When he sees that he shares all the same features, Buddy learns that he is a Tyrannosaurus Rex!
- One Clever Dinosaur: Buddy and Tiny want to test their memory, so they ride the Dinosaur Train and spend some time with the Mr. Conductor, since he's a Troodon with a great memory. The kids get to meet the Conductor's mom, Mrs. Conductor.
- Surprise Party: Shiny, Tiny and Don throw a surprise party for Buddy on the dinosaur train and invite a whole caboose full of his friends!
- Hootin' Hadrosaurs: Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don meet Perry the Parasaurolophus, a dinosaur with a crest on his head who teaches them a new way to hoot some hip music.
- The Call of the Wild Corythosaurus: The family surprises Mom with a birthday trip to a concert given by Cory and her family of Corythosaurus, who play music through the crests on their heads.
- Campout!: The Pteranodon family goes to the Big Pond for their first overnight camp out and meets a small frog with a big voice!
- Beating the Heat: Buddy and Tiny travel to the Jurassic to make a new friend, Morris the Stegosaurus, and discover how this huge dinosaur keeps cool in the heat.
INCLUDES NEVER-SEEN ON TV EDUCATIONAL SEGMENTS WITH DR. SCOTT