Seacht gclár le rogha teanga Gaeilge nó Béarla.
DINOSAUR TRAINembraces and celebrates the fascination that preschoolers have with both dinosaurs and trains while sparking an interest in Life Science, Natural History and Paleontology.
Featuring seven episodes!
Rogha Teanga: Gaeilge agus Béarla ar an DVD.
- The Burrowers: The Pterandon family ride the Dinosaur Train to meet a family of amazing, burrowing dinosaurs that live in holes and put on an acrobatic show every evening!
- Tank's Baby Brother: Tank Triceratops has a new baby brother that everyone dotes on, making Tank feel left out. Buddy, Tiny, and Tank play with some older kid Triceratops, and Tank learns the perks of being a big brother.
- Pterosaur Flying Club: Tiny and Shiny practice their swoop-de-loops and other flying moves in anticipation of their play-date with fellow Pterosaurs Petey Peteinosaurus and Quincy Quetzalcoatlus. With Buddy helping with the choreography, the Pterosaur Flying Club puts on a flying show!
- Hornucopia: At the Big Pond, Tank introduces the Pteranodon family to his friend, Stacey Styracosaurus, a fellow Ceratopsian with a crown of elaborate horns on her head. Everyone attends Stacie's "Hornucopia" celebration, where she reveals her new big horns and then performs a moonlit shadow show with her Styracosaurus family.
- The Good Mum: Mrs. Pteranodon meets fellow mum Millie Maiasaura, who is a little too over-protective of her kids. The two mums compare mothering methods in a play date at the Big Pond.
- Diamond Anniversary: Mr. and Mrs. Pteranodon decide to surprise each other with gifts on their anniversary. Despite some close calls, the kids help each of them keep their gifts a secret until the perfect moment when the whole family can celerate.
- Derek the Deinonuchus: Buddy, Tiny and Mum visit a family of Deinonychus, dinosaurs with large, sharp toe-claws. They meet a kid named Derek who uses his toe-claws to not only hunt with, but to carve great art!
INCLUDES NEVER-SEEN ON TV EDUCATIONAL SEGMENTS WITH DR. SCOTT