Seacht gclár le rogha teanga Gaeilge nó Béarla.
DINOSAUR TRAIN embraces and celebrates the fascination that preschoolers have with both dinosaurs and trains while sparking an interest in Life Science, Natural History and Paleontology.
Featuring seven episodes!
Rogha Teanga: Gaeilge agus Béarla ar an DVD.
- World Tour: The entire Pteranodon family embarks on a roaring, exploring, World Tour adventure! They meet the Conductor's nephew, Gilbert, who acts as their tour guide to meet Martin Amargasaurus, a spine-spangled quadruped with an intimidating sail.
- Junior Conductor: The Pteranodon family continues on its World Tour on the Dinosaur Train. During their first full day on the train, the kids play with Gilbert, the Conductor's nephew. Don gets jealous of Gilbert’s friendship with Buddy.
- Iggy Iguanodon: The Pteranodon family continues their World Tour and meets Iggy Iguanodon, a large, four-legged chap who shows them his unique way of walking while leading them to some famous white cliffs.
- Shiny Can't Sleep: Shiny gets homesick while the Pteranodon family continues on their World Tour. She tries to fall asleep in their Sleeping Car, but can’t, so Dad takes her for a walk around the Dinosaur Train, where they observe the night activities of nocturnal creatures.
- Kenny Kentrosaurus: As the Pteranodon family’s World Tour continues, they travel to Africa to meet a Stegosaur named Kenny Kentrosaurus. He teaches the kids about his plates, spikes, and big, thumping tail, which leads to a fun drumming party.
- T. rex Migration: Buddy and Tiny go to visit their friend Annie the Tyrannosaurus and discover she isn’t home, so they follow clues and find her on a migration with her family.
- Erma Eoraptor: Buddy, Tiny, and Mrs. Pteranodon go on an expedition all the way back to the Triassic Time Period to meet Erma Eoraptor, one the first species of dinosaur that ever lived. They ride to the end of the line to find Erma, and then bring her back for a ride on the Dinosaur Train!
INCLUDES NEVER-SEEN ON TV EDUCATIONAL SEGMENTS WITH DR. SCOTT